We will never be better than our employees!
Skilled and educational instructors are extremely important to our business. We will never be better than our teachers. That is why we are looking for skilled and committed employees for the coming season. If you are passionate about learning from you and sharing your kitesurfing and/or SUP experience, then you have found the place. At Frozen Palm Tree, you will be part of an energetic team where everyone is committed and passionate about water sports, especially kitesurfing. Our goal is to be the leading company in Denmark when it comes to security and satisfied customers.
Therefore, we want to be the best in the industry when it comes to recruiting, retaining and developing our staff.
Frozen Palm Tree is a water sports shop and training center for kitesurfing, SUP, windsurfing and spearfishing. We are located on Amager beach in Copenhagen. We teach primarily around Copenhagen, but also in several other places on Zealand. We have existed for more than 10 years and are one of Denmark's largest kitesurfing schools.
Do you like being outdoors?
If you like new challenges and don't mind sitting indoors in the summer, you've come to the right place. At Frozen Palm Tree, you have the opportunity to work full-time or part-time as an instructor in kitesurfing, SUP, windsurfing and underwater hunting in Copenhagen. However, we look for certain qualities in those who join us. That is why we expect from you: Drive, curiosity and a desire to help our customers achieve their goals. You don't have to be a professional in the sport, it is much more important to us that you find it fun to work with people and enjoy working outdoors.
The season begins in March and ends in November. If you would like to become part of our team and think that the instructor job could be something for you, please fill in the form below.
Right now we are looking for the following
- 2 part-time employees to stand in store (9 - 15 hours per week), 1/5 onwards
- 2 new "full-time" kitesurf instructors (20 - 35 hours per week), 1/5-1/10
- 3 part-time windsurf instructors (5-15 hours per week, 1/4-1/10)
- 3 part-time kite instructors (5 - 15 hours per week), 1/4-1/10
- 2 SUP instructors (6 - 10 hours per week), 1/5-1/10
- 1 UV hunting instructor part-time, 1/5-1/10
We expect that
- You are over 18 years old
- You speak English
- Able to work weekends and summer holidays. This is where we are most busy.
- For store assistants, we expect you to have experience/interest in the activities we sell.
Water sports instructors
- You have several years of experience in the sport.
- For kitesurfing instructors we expect you to be able to work longer days when there is wind. As a part-time instructor, we expect you to be able to set aside a minimum of 5 days per season, but preferably much more. We also expect you to have DS or IKO certification or plans to become certified. If you are not certified yet, we are happy to help with this process.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary. Varies depending on your experience and how much responsibility you take.
- Minimum guaranteed salary in the event of no wind as a full-time employee.
- Career opportunities.
Feel free to call us if you have any questions, 53 53 16 83. Apply using the form below.